Monday, March 16, 2009

Word Scramble: Fun with Words


Category: Games

Release Date: 3rd March 2009

Seller: Word Scramble by Zynga

Price: $0.99

Finally my wait is over! Until March 3rd, I had always wondered when any iPhone developer will come up with the idea of bringing the awesome word game Scramble into the iPhone platform. Zynga, a popular social gaming company based in San Francisco, has taken the initiative to launch this amazing Facebook gaming application for the iPhone. I have been playing Scramble on Facebook for so long and hoping that it would be available in my iPhone as well, so that I can play it whenever I feel like.



The Word Scramble iPhone application was released on 4th of March, and believe it or not, it has been selling like a hot cake. I have bought the application from the iTunes App Store with $0.99, which was the discounted price. The actual price of the application is $4.99. Scramble is the best fast find word game that you can play on your iPhone. On this application, I can compete with my friends and even play live with other Scramble fans. Isn’t that GREAT!

What you can do on Word Scramble

On Word Scramble iPhone application I can play on my own on the Solo Mode or play against my friends on the Play ‘n’ Pass. On Scramble, you are given few letters, with which you will have to create as many words as you can. It appears as dashes at the top of your iPhone screen. After you complete all the words, you move on to the next level. If you are unable to complete the words, you loose. You can choose a 4x4 or 5x5 board.

What’s really great about this application is that I can play and share it with my whole family. We often sit together and try to solve each and every game successfully. This way we can also spend few quality hours together.

To check out the application from the iTunes App Store click on the following link:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=305904527&mt=8




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment